Foxbury is a spectacular manor house set in eight acres of landscaped grounds in Chislehurst, South East London. The estate was built by Messrs. Higgs and Hill and designed by David Brandon, Queen Victoria’s architect, for banker Henry Tiarks and completed in 1875.
We acquired the 26,000 sq ft Grade II listed property on an unconditional basis from the Woolwich Building Society in December 2002 along with the fixtures, fittings and furnishings. We let the property to Sodexho UK Limited, a £1bn per annum turnover company, as a conference centre.
We submitted a planning application for sensitive conversion of the main house and development of further dwellings in the grounds.
Foxbury Manor was sold as a private dwelling in 2005.Back to top Back to home page